domingo, 18 de diciembre de 2011

VONA TANSEY




Master Light Practitioner, Irish-born Vona Tansey, R.N., B.S. (Psychology) shares her very personal and intimate journey into the heart of soul as lover. Working under the guidance of the Ascended Masters, Vona uses colored visible light, or what the Masters call the "new rainbow rays" to conduit her own soul's love deeply into cellular structure.
Drawing on a background in nursing and psychology, and building on her training in the use of light therapy, Vona established the Light Therapy Institute in Ireland in 1989. For the next decade, she managed her clinical practice while presenting internationally about the unique contributions colored light plays in the field of alternative medicine.
Vona has lived on Universal Soul Light since September 2001. She no longer needs food to fuel or sustain her body yet sustains body weight and maintains optimal physical energy. As her body spiritualizes, it vibrates as a faster frequency of energy and comes into resonance with God-conscious soul frequency of unconditional love. Her body is her "truth signal" as it detects thought-forms and energies not in alignment with the highest frequency of God Light. Her commitment to Self is transmuting all energies in her life no longer serving "Heaven on Earth" and the realization of Truth in action.
Her focus on spiritualizing the physical-emotional bodies and the materlization of Spirit in form is enhanced by her traveling companions, the Rainbow Rays, Faeries, Gnomes and Inner Children. Together, they are in service to the Divine Godhead. Each plays its own unique role in the materialzation of Spirit into our sacred human form and into the precious planet of Earth.

The Causeway Coast of Antrim, Northern Ireland


A quote from her web site: www.vonatansey.com : “Vona has lived on Universal Soul Light since September 2001. She no longer needs food to fuel or sustain her body yet sustains body weight and maintains optimal physical energy. As her body spiritualizes, it vibrates as a faster frequency of energy and comes into resonance with God-conscious soul frequency of unconditional love.”

Dear Forum:

I had a great priviledge to work directly with Vona Tansey on several occasions. She has lived on light for 3 years. She was telling me that after she began living directly on the light and her vibration got higher she was able to clear more and more of her old beliefs out of her consciousness and field (these are mostly my own terms but I am trying to describe what she said as I best recollect it) she started to have what she termed "orgasmic" experiences in the different chakras. She felt her physical organs were moving into their "higher purpose". The term she uses for this is "spiritualizing" her physical body. She has one book out which details her spiritual journey entitled "Soul as my Lover" but it does not go into detail about her process of living on light. She says she works under guidance of "higher" spiritul beings who assist her process. She is very precious and I am grateful for the time I was able to spend with her.

Blessings,      Judy



In my trilogy of books “My Soul Is My Lover, “God Is My Lover,” and the “Godhead Is My Lover” I have documented my personal journey and evolution of my consciousness from one where I believed I was the victim of my reality to one where I now understand the multi-dimensionality of my spirit and can feel it flow in never-ending waves of orgasmic union throughout every atom and cell of my being.
Book 1:  My Soul is My Lover

In my first book “My Soul Is My Lover” I describe the first two years of my healing path after I “soul merged” the higher light of my God-conscious soul into my physical-emotional body in May 1999. That experience awakened within me a deep remembering of a state of union and bliss. It connected me to my Multidimensional Self and a deep knowing of the Oneness of All That Is. At that time I made a conscious connection with the Ascended Masters, the Beings of Light who hold the frequency of Unconditional love and are lovingly over lighting and guiding the evolution of Earth and its people as we make the transition into a higher state of consciousness and love.
At that time the Masters introduced me to the new rainbow ray, which carry the frequency of unconditional love of Soul. The rays of this light are transmitted into the eyes and pineal gland and delivered through a light box using colored slides. The light helps uncover old wounds such as my beliefs in poverty, limitation, and lack and heal them. It helps to move though the fear guarding the cells in my body, to allow the Divine light within the body be accessed and awakened. When that energy of “fear” feels fully received at cellular body level, and fully understood, it is free to return to its Spirit origin for in essence there is only Love.
Buy it Now, click here!
.
Book 2:  God is My Lover

In the second book “God Is My Lover” I continue the sharing of my personal story of awakening under the guidance of the Masters. Using the colored light, I ventured ever more deeply into my cellular structure and emotional body and received eons-old memories. This helped me understand the higher purpose of my journey on this Earth plane and why I chose the experience of separation from my own beloved God-conscious Self. I explored the meaning of the pain and suffering that had reflected within my Irish Catholic background and that I had witnessed throughout many years working as a Registered Nurse, Midwife and Light Therapy Practitioner. I document the awakening of my Creatress Goddess within, and the blissful experience of coming into union with my Godself as Divine Lover.
Request email notification when this book becomes available,
click here

Book 3:  The Godhead is My Lover 

In my third book “The Godhead Is My Lover” I share my awakening of coming into fifth dimensional awareness of union with the Godhead of Self, that consciousness that knows itself as One with All that Is. This Godhead consciousness has never known separation from Self, and exists in the ocean of Love and Mercy.
I describe how I came to realize that I am here to co-create Heaven on Earth with other multidimensional Beings. I explore how I surrendered my own Free Will so that it is in alignment with the Divine Will. I share too, how I have come to recognize what is real for me; through my knowing the vibration of Unconditional love in every atom and cell of my body in the Now moment. I describe how I have become more awake and conscious in all aspects of my Multi-dimensional self and how I have experienced the bliss of this union with the Godhead of Self in my physical-emotional body.
Request email notification when this book becomes available,
click here

No hay comentarios: