sábado, 13 de diciembre de 2014

RAY MAOR - Israel

My name is Ray Maor, I am a breatharian \ pranic. In this web site I am attempting to raise global consciousness about our way of life.

I have recently volunteered to an experiment to prove that Prana exists and that life without food is indeed possible. In the experiment I was closed up for 8 days without food or water and was under constant video surveillance. A medical doctor took my blood samples every day and I was interviewed on a daily basis.


The purpose of the experiment for me was to show that we as light beings, have the ability to be sustained from light \ Prana \ energy. In my life I consume a few hundred calories a day for the pleasure of the taste and not out of a necessity for it’s composition.

So in short, enjoy the experiment, I had it translated to English.

Breatharian \ Pranic 8 Days Dry Fast Experiment (Part 1) – English Subtitled
.

 Part 2


ה

-----------------------

No hay comentarios: